Cod BO Cold War download error

I just activated my game code I got as gift next to my new video card.
The game starts downloading, then stops after ~10GB, (BLZBNTAGT00000840) and after a scan, it continues downloading the game for a few seconds (5-10 sewc maybe) then stops again and repeat. After every scan, it downloads maybe 50MB file. I think if i click trough that remaining 75GB like this, the game will not gonna run anyways. I tried restart the PC, repair files, I freshly reinstalled my OS, and Battlenet client (and everithing else), and running everytghing as admin, yet nothing helped, it still not working. Also, deleted my first download, and tried to reinstall from the beginning, and it stopped around the same amount of downloaded files (~10GB).

Im trying to download the game to an external SSD. I dont thik its the problem but I will try to change my drive later.

Is there anytging else I can try?

I have the same probleme ! did you find a solution ?

Yes, I changed my download destination folder (tried my external SSD before) to my HDD and the game downloaded without issue. Not sure if it was the problem but it worked.

If you try to re-download, delete all the game files first. I hope it will help.