CoD Cheaters and Hackers

hackers = profit and maybe big companys game dev are in on making more from just sales of game

2 Likes

Man when ever has it not been about the money we are the predictable, game companies understand how predictable we are as consumers don’t forget how much money is invested into a game long before programming starts who will be there demographic how will we target them and each question had a team looking into it but the worst paid and over worked is the programmers where else could the knowledge of the game life cycle come from. I don’t know hoping someone might

I would recommend before purchasing any game is to check 1 of the cheaters website and they list all game cheat that have not been caught if a hack is mass banned meaning it has been picked up by anti cheat systems so at these websites you might see game cheat being recorded that means it has been found

they dont give a fook…surely you get that…its a cash driven business. dont bother complaining as you wont get an answer. If the dickheads stopped buying the games they’s then start doing something

Ricochet is now a month old and cheats have already by-passing it. Even the YouTube streamers are saying that the cheats are coming back. After Ricochet was first started the cheating seemed to stop but it is again on the climb. When low level players with basic equipment rule the maps means that they are more likely cheating, but there will be good players that are starting up but not ruling everyone…that is the cheats doing that.

They of coarse want you to buy new games and do not give a flying fook about the cheating that will spoil your enjoyment.

activion are now in a lawsuit with engine owning hahahahah far to late for that

they also need to get that ass in gear and do the same for the external modding crap ie cronus zen/max and any other unnatural aim assist tools out there

So, we played warzone and we clearly see hackers and we all got angry, now we are months on from this “anti cheat” that activision have said will solve all of these problems. the only way for this to be fixed is for everyone to get so angry with this game and give up on it so there isnt anymoney to be made from it, it disgusts me of how bad blizzard are now days. they ruined wow and now they have ruined cod. i hope they go under and i used to think really highly of blizzard once…

thats right the anti cheat dont work hahahah like all the cheating going on in there games ie vangaurd aswell GRRRRRR .
welcome the new generation of cods to hard ill cheat hahahah
hardcore should be renamed to CAMPCORE for losers
game console player should learn to aim without the cronus that snap too 2 different players is a big sign its not aim assist hahahahah

mate I am super angry with COD I for one will never spend another penny on call of duty
it’s been the same thing with every cod game everyone, don’t you think if they wanted the problem stopped they could have done a hell of a lot more to end the cheats instead the cheats have ended COD

Agree but Companies like Google are to blame, They host the websites instead of removing them like they do for criminal activity. If developers/Publishers joined forces and sued the crap out of Google and the sites that host the cheats.

Things might get back. Plus permanent bans for cheating even if you made a new account. Your IP address gives you away.

think the way forward is the hardware ban will cost to eradicate the banned hardware
or do what novalogic did back in black hawk down u got caurt cheating they banned the account and all games linked to that account sure that will put a stop to cheating.
as for the sbmm its broken as for one i dont camp but get stuck in servers full aff noobs why why why add a damn step count and put me in a server with players with the same about steps as me how hard would that be GRRRRRRR
oh and blizzard STOP banning me account for using words the snowflakes cant handle man up or move on

1 Like

oh and got in to cod for the fast pace now its like to hard for players to even use a thumb stick or a w key to move and cod has become a sad holiday for a gen off crap players YES I SAID CRAP hahaha see u all in a week

what make me laugh is the cheaters are the same players and they are always in game where is the anti cheat it should pick up aimbots???.
yes there are so many ways to stop these cheat sites like google like hardware bans and so many others ways but they have had years to develop a solution I ask why wasn’t a anti cheat system developed during the games life cycle it could have been well imbedded. instead of coming out with a system long after the game release as a upgrade that we had to wait for until Vanguard was released why?

1 Like