CoD Cheaters and Hackers

It´s unbelievable how a Company like Blizzard won million dollars, won thousands of gamers with games like Call of Duty, and can’t do nothing to stop people who do not play fair in this platform.
Those who want to spend a time playing FPS games, start to get tired of situations like this and I bet, from now Blizzard will lose so many players for other games with is a shame because CoD it is a good game but it seems that don’t have co-workers, or money to buy some and build a perfect anti-cheat program.
It’s not the players function to report cheaters, it’s YOU duty to build a anti-cheat program to stop unfair players to play this game.
Once again, this is a shame for you and you are the one who will lose with this kind of thoughts.
Or Blizzard start to do something about it, or other FPS games will start to rise more than you think.

Regards from a very old CoD player.

15 Likes

Today, unhappily, I removed COD from my computer due to the cheaters. I am so angry and tired to play against cheaters for 7-8 month. And a huge company like BLIZZARD&ACTIVISION can’t resolve this ?? Still??
That’s why I didn’t prefer to buy the game. Maybe one day, when you resolve this.

3 Likes

they even ban me for no resone with max 20 hours of game play :smiley: its like i am lvl 1 but thats not skills thats hacks xD

I agree with you after 20 year of FPS games player. They are hungry only for money,money and mooore money. No more fun like at the begining. See Unreal tournament, doom 1992,half life, master of FPS -Quake…etc

1 Like

been an fps gamer for many years from sof ,bhd, and the last 2 games warzone and black ops seem to have lost its fun now that steam isnt form of it very sad to see its all money and not player base anymore

2 Likes

Cold war could be a great game if it wasn’t for the incompetance of the developers for not including an anti-cheat. Sadly this will now be my last purchase of a COD game and I’ll play the legacy CODs that still rely on dedicated servers (remember those) at least these are policed.
Also. Steam is a much better platform than Battle.net and does at least have some kind of anti-cheat system in place.

4 Likes

It’s a joke I play Domination 90% of the time and it’s parity much every 5th game there is a plane as your eyes someone using a wallhack sometimes the aimbots gets used and I have a list of players that I ban because I think they might be a cheat so when that player joins a game it askes me if I want to leave so then I record the game and watch it back to make sure it’s not just the kills they get its the amount of captures the only way to get that many is to know where the enemy is and kill the ones nearest the flag point now I know there are bloody good players out there god I have had 30 kills to 3 deaths and I’m 53 and then it’s the amount of so called members these cheat sites have as well. so no Activision nor Raven want to stop the cheating because lets say a mass ban happens call it 50K and say 30K have the free game then there is the 20K who paid for the game and out of them say 10K have the insurance with the cheat site then there is 10K who have to go out and buy a new game and the wheel keeps turning so no its the last thing they want is a hardware ban which is just as easy as it its with Xbox link it to the motherboard and presto they want to play again they need a new motherboard so no I will never buy another COD game and advise people not to get it because of PC cheaters and then there is this little devise for the console players to cheat with

" Both console systems use the Cronus Zen to enable the aimbots (aim assist) with no recoil inside any game you play. Modern Warfare, Warzone, and Fortnite are the most popular" so its not just PC players who cheat
I have 10 recordings of player of the game you can see it working there is no recoil at all and the aimbots so clear it is a joke.

3 Likes

I am sick of call of duty. they have a great game but have let greed get in the way of hackers. I want to play a game with fair play but it seems the hackers have won its a shame as I thought a company like Blizzard, Activision and developers like raven had morals but have chosen the side of the hackers. I have been playing warzone since it started and have enjoyed it and the hackers have sucked the joy out of the game now . RIP Call of Duty You have messed it up for all the true gamers out there. hope you enjoy the money you have made from the hackers.

2 Likes

seems vanguard has be taken over by the same bullshit hackers and cronus noob such a sad way to end cod life

2 Likes

refund the game 2 players until this beta game is over plz many cheaters and bugs in this game:(

1 Like

what you need to do is never fall for the same rubbish, here is a little tip if you find a game you like don’t buy it you need to go to all the major cheat sites and see if the game has been hacked I usually take a look about 4 days before game release hence the reason I didn’t get vanguard it was hacked before release. we just have to see what happens with the new anti cheat measures I really hope they do work.

well i am also a player from the beginning…stone age time,i see several sides but yes,MOOOONEY beats any common sense,i thought that after pacific upgrade with kernel ac it would be better…but no forum is full of people that say they have not cheated…but suddenly they list a heap of games they can get a ban in…as if they suddenly have gotten a portion of the info. you know info like::: use of glitches or any type of faulty in the game will result in ban,who didnt read this…and in this i think of dual weapons and stuff
i have in the chat several times said there is a cheater here and i go out of the game…my politics are never to play with cheaters in my team or other team
i have several times warned players in game chat for using dual weapons…it goes away for like ten minutes
to adjust this cod use a smart thing that people dont see that much,to level out any overkill on a weapon,it gets harder for you to see the cheaters
just look at shot gun vs mp40…mp40 vs mg40 etc etc etc
nah it has become more like fortnite this and i did not buy fortnite
and zombies…well well its very far from when i tested out loading movements…its just very very bad,bo was okey,vanguard not any good at all and the testers have done a very bad job on this otherwise it would in fact be better,engine here is almost like cyberpunk…and i dont like cyberpunk…future for cod is suicide

former cod player aka viking aka doomsday

1 Like

its an absolute joke knowing that 99% players on vanguard got banned on warzone and no doubt cheating in vanguard
as for the so called aim assist paired up with cronus is utter bullshit and unfair
why not just give everyone sticky aim and no recoil and balance the game
seems like the skill off cod has become find a box and hug it

No more money from me and I’m gutted that I will never buy a COD game again, I have been playing call of duty from the 1st one and have enjoyed most of the different games but who was the nutter that came up with black ops 3 stupid game.
anyhow the cheating that as far as I can see will not be stopped or even reduced I have 5 players in my ban list because they would get final kill cam and you see the aim bot jumping target to target through buildings I have them recorded god only knows how many times they had been reported but the cheaters are still going even after update still cheating so no way will I be buying COD 2022 because not matter what the software company says you can bet your butt it will be hacked before release so why waist my on a game you can play for free just like warzone where they are making big bucks from stupid people who spend £16 just for a skin, badge gun and everything else you get when playing the game
so its not in there interest to permanent ban warzone players because of the money they make from players spending money getting guns and stuff. top top top scam on par with the fat orange sulking sap in Mara Lago.

1 Like

the sbmm is bullshit the engine owning hacks make to much money probly more than cod
then u have the console noobs who go the cheap way for aim assist then buy the gay boys cronus zen/max coz they cant aim for shit hahahah total loosers

1 Like

Yep Kspree you are right and the Zen device can be used with PC as well so they don’t have to pay a small fortune for hacks to cheat with it will not stop too many people are making a lot of money from this scam. How the hell are they going to sell COD2022 when warzone is completely spoiled with this latest update so what are they up to, Vanguard is a commercial flop like all stop gaps programs or games so how do they get the money back from that mess? And to give you the heads up you need to remove any swearing or you will get a forum ban they done it to me for shxxe.

1 Like

lool you need to be gentile…like friends of dorothy,shuff the gun up the cacke and stuff
its not called a turd its a device…a smelly one…anti personell
you see the first they do is to ban from forum…really fast
then faster for nothing
then just faster and then…
dead forum

I know, right?

Who decide that the game are now “amazing”? It’s completly trash.

I have $2,000 computer but still getting FPS-drops like insane, randomly, map bugs, hackers, i thought this was it finaly a game with anti-cheat after one week without any cheaters detect. Did see one today! Can you Blizzard buy me a computer from NASA?

Not only that but who has really three friends to play with this trash game…? The rest of my people has quit the game for long time ago! Now it’s my time! Quads on the playlist to play Battle Royal or Rebirth. Com on!

Im not interested to searching for players who either dosen’t have mic or can’t play with other people (won’t revive people). It’s a reason im playing solo!

But thank you, Blizzard! Im done with the game now! Thank you so much to be so bad with their own decisions.

2 Likes

hate this game with a passion, why the hell did I pay for it never again I will leave COD games to the under 15s kids.

list of games being advertised as hacked, this is what we are up against.

Apex Hacks
ARK Survival Evolved Hacks
Battlefield 5 Hacks
Battlefield 2042 Hacks
Back 4 Blood Hacks
Bloodhunt Hacks
Cold War Hacks
CSGO Hacks
DayZ Hacks
EFT / Escape from Tarkov Hacks
GTA Online Hacks
Fortnite Hacks
Modern Warfare Hacks
New World Hacks
Overwatch Hacks
PUBG Hacks
PUBG Mobile Hacks
R6S Hacks
Rust Hacks
Splitgate Hacks
Valorant Hacks
Vanguard Hacks
Warzone Hacks
HWID Spoofer

so if your game or games are in that list then you are in a world of wasted money why cant anything be done to stop this illegal game hacking when will these very big companies who make the games go after these hack sites or even Identify who the programmers are
where was there involvement in the game development and take them to court and shut them down the same way the film and music industry did with file share sites.
I don’t know may be its just me!

1 Like