COD download speed.. Again

if you have a VPN try switching to united states. i have gone from downloading at less than half a mb/s to 6-7mb/s

yeah they check it i been temp banned on every update lol

temp ban for using vpn?

This is slower than my first dial up service! It is an absolute disgrace. I will NEVER buy anything on the Blizzard platform again and should insist on a refund as they cant provide the service I PAID FOR!!!

What a joke this is. Every update download speed is so poor.
I have spent my money on this crap. Never again.

Here is how to solve this problem Download problem FIX

1 Like

Yup at one point I dropped to 64kb a sec, then just stuck saying it was updating something else. Tried reinstalling battle net but even that now is stuck and won’t instal. I gave up and will try again tomorrow. I guess for pc users season 5 launches whenever blizzard sort their servers out. Oh how I wish steam could host instead.

Will never get another Call Of Duty again. Want to play the game not keep downloading every day for smaller updates then massive 50gb plus updates. Bored of this to be honest

Im still trying to understand why Activision gave these “NOOBS” the contract. I wonder if they even know how Blizzard are destroying them. The mind boggles…

Well here i am, day 2 attempting to download the update. Yesterday i woke up and saw that there is an outstanding 50+ gb update on cod. I’ve got excited and decided to proceed with the installation, i go out to get some fresh air and to my surprise it was still at 0%, strange right? So i let it go and have came back 14 hours later just to find that only 4gigs has been installed out of the 50+ ??? Later on my pc crashed and it went back to 0? I’ve deleted Cod MW and battlenet hoping that maybe if i reinstall them, it could help. I left Cod MW which is now at 219 gb to download overnight, to my surprise i wake up and only 16 gigs has been download. I am rn at day two waiting for the game to finish downloading and it is currently got 57gb left running at 2 mb/s. Thank you blizzard

I stopped playing and moved on because of these same problems. Blizzard are trash. FACT!

1 Like

I think they have resolved the issue with the download speed because I’m seem to be getting my normal download speed again for now. has the issue been resolved for anyone else?

1.switch off your network or just disconnect.
2.start the SC2, game will load with normal speed
3.during loading switch your network on
4.IF not logged when SC2 start log manualy.

I was dreading this day for a while considering the previous download speeds but this takes the cake for sure. I have a average 350mbs download speed thanks to my WI-FI but I’m getting a 1.5mb/s download speed for a 50G + update, this is honestly a piss take and is embarrassing, surely this is a big enough wake up call for Blizzard to spend money on improving the servers and getting the download speed up so we don’t have to wait around 22 hours to play a game that we bought. Just checked my download before I created this topic and it’s now gone down to 143kb/s what a lovely sight to see…

I think you the luckiest one. I only got 54kb/s dowload speed. l just check if something wrong on my ethernet cable but on website say l got 220 mb internet speet. shame on blizzard or who ever responsible with dowloading

Having slow speeds, Try ASIA region my speeds are at 7mb from 10kbs …

Same issue as previous seasons, try this Download problem FIX

the first 17G was good… around 10-15mbps, and now, for the love of god, 10-30kbps for the remaining 40G

thanks you blizzard for the awful service every single time!

1 Like

Fellow CoDers\Gamers, Can I please ask that you don’t buy anything whatsoever from the Blizzard store until they sort out the download speed of their updates. If we stick together and hit them in the pocket we work as a team and hit them where it hurts. DON’T BUY ANYTHING AT ALL FROM THE STORE and they will have to fix this issue.

1 Like

thinking about it warzone its the first time i have gotten since Call of Duty: World at War (ativision) and warcraft 3 (blizzard)