COD Modern warfare low DL update

change to asia region and you get at least 2 -5 mb/s

Im f…sending a complain to the European union, those dudes sends fines in the billions. Migth get EA to wake the … up

So. For European players. change to Asia above Play button. log out and log in (change to Asia in log in menu too) set download speed to “10000” and pause. wait few seconds and resume download. Be patient if doesn’t work imadetiely. :slight_smile:

I got the download to work with a vpn in australia but now the game wont stop stuttering

Back to previous VPN, if not help. won’t work propably.

Tried using vpn but the game still laggy and stuttering. Thanks anyway

Dammit, wish I saw this before. DL-speed popped up to 70 mb/s and the game was good to go in 5 min… Thx!

Yes, same here, not getting above 1mb/s “sigh”.

Looks like it’s getting better. At 9am the rate was at 8B/s now its stabil on 6.5MB/s

READ THIS ACTIVISION/blizzard

Still downloading with 200kb/s…
They say its about the big request for downloads/updates… And this is only cause warzone is for free! Everyone since the release of free warzone is downloading it right know… I bought the game and cant even play normal online or offline cause i cant download it with normal speed. If you do not grade up your stuff to raise the download speed… PLEASE Activision please prioritize the players who bought the game or let them download it first!
Thank you!

Same probleem (Europe Region)

I tried all but nothing, few minutes ago I have started to install the game and blizzard recommended it for this specific error and I’m going to have to wait for this ** to be fixed before I can install the 180 Gb again ^^

Same issue on European account. Each time this game got an update, each time battle.net throttle my download speed… (1mb/s vs 50mb/s) Steam is considerably better for game update speed !

head here and have a read

COD have to go back to steam. Problem solved…

1 Like

Yeah, it’s real drama. I just bought a game 3 days ago and can’t even return it at the moment…

Does anyone else find it ironic that the game is called MODERN Warfare but downloading the updates is similar to using a 14.4k modem?

Here is how to fix youre problem Download problem FIX untill blizzard comes up with a solution.

Hey all,

As the original thread for this issue is quite old at this point, I’ll close it off here. For a more recent thread on a similar issue, please head over here.