COD Modern warfare low DL update

hi there,
i’m downloading the new update but instead of 6M/s, i’m downloading at 150K/s
anyoneelse have a low speed?

41 Likes

Hi
Yeah same problem here. A few of my friends have the same problem.

4 Likes

Hi.

Yep 0 - 20,30 kb/s or stuck 0b/s

4 Likes

Same here. They had same DL problems few weeks ago, said they fixed it, but seems they didnt. How it can be, it start download at 10mb, and drops to 10 k/s? Its insane. How so many people working in battle.net and activion cant fix this issues. And it repeats every time after update. SHAME on all blizard and activion. Not worth buying games.

34 Likes

The same for me in france… i tried to change server region as it solve the problem sometimes… but no. Stucked to 10ko/s…

I think it’s just Blizzard-Activision bad quality server’s fault.
I don’t get why before an update they don’t stuff up their server or prevent that kind of problems… seriously…

MORE OVER ! i got bugs where i got to DL the whole game again and again with reduced stream… Shame on Blizzard/Activision, i have never seen so poor services… even with EA Games… Yeah… great Shame… and i am very sad + disappointed to say that.

11 Likes

Same my net is 220 Mbit/s but update is downloading in 50 kB/s.

3 Likes

Same issue here, I have never seen such poor download servers…which especially horrible given the sheer size of these downloads.

2 Likes

Same problem here, from 200kb/s to 2mb/s whats should be well above 30mb/s…

same here… 117 b/sec… same bs as the last update… Apparently grabbing money is more important than making sure the planned updates can be downloaded as normal thus meaning more available resources. But that costs money… awwwwww
Typical Activision… support scks so hard… good job guys!

If you try tomorrow it will download just fine, when the load is off.
Awesome…

3 Likes

Guys, I had the same problem, I changed my region to Asia and downloaded it.

Cheers.

17 Likes

Thanks. Working. Peace

thanx man Asia works for me super.

3 Likes

asia doesn’t work for me, neither did america :frowning:

Other regions also doesn’t work for me… downloading with 4.00 kb/s… :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah same for me it suchs a shame a fun game like MW has a collab with this horrible company, blizzard is the worst

2 Likes

Same here !! tried all servers … nothing … stuck at B per second !! its gonna take months to download content !!
p.s. I PAYED for the game !! that sucks … ppl who payed for game should be allowed to download first.

2 Likes

yeah same issue , i found changing region last time worked for me but this time it does not , they are aware of the issue since last update and they do state they still have the issue, so why rather not fix the issue before they release the new content is beyound me, there priorties are are messed up, again this issue should of been fixed first as they are still fully aware of it as its states it when you log into blizzard, shame on them …

3 Likes

Same here,for a second i thought i was the only one having this problem…I tried all the regions but still nothing, downloding in bits per sec…Blizzard please fix your server/launcher !

it states,
MW BREAKING NEWS

we are aware of an issue affecting game patching, which may result in slow or faild download attempts,

(fix the issue that has been there since the last update before hitting us with another 13 gig update that cannot be done, not saying that this update may have the fix, but if it does the fix should of been released first, )

1 Like

Classic, fix some problems and get some more. Why push out an 12gb update when internett connections around the world is struggling and limited? Yes, job is done and free for easter while the players sit there for hours waiting for downloading update.

3 Likes