COD MW - 175GB Download again

This is getting a bit beyond a joke now… Last night I was playing call of duty MW fine and now I load it up ready to play with some mates and it’s forcing me download all 175gb again… With everyone on the internet at the moment download speeds arn’t great and it would take me ages…

Worse thing is I can see all the files in front of my in a folder so there’s absolutely no need for it to re-download anything.

Any suggestions? I’m not downloading the whole thing again…

11 Likes

I’m having the same problem, no solutions as of yet, and no response from Blizzard…

Same thing here. My download is also unbelievably low for some reason, a joke really. And when i let it download for 5 min it just says: We’re having a problem transferring data.
I mean, what do you mean…

Also having the same issues, no response from Blizzard.

I have the same problem…it must be an April fool joke…

I have the same problem blizzard i have just read a other tread whit the same problem
Blizzard closed that tread so we could not complain.

Dear Blizzard please give me back all the money i have spend on your platform the i will erase my account and NEWER return !!!

The worst thing is Blizzard just act like it newer happen ???

Best thing to do is vote with your feet mate. I will NEVER buy another product with their name attached.

Same thing… 177gb to download… WTH.

Glad it’s not just me having this issue. What a utter dissapointment Blizzard. I can’t even download the 170gb as it keeps failing. Lost my patience now. Looking at the sheer amount of people with this issue, i’d like to think they’d stay up and address the issues like most other companies, but i doubt it and i’m certain this’ll still be happening for a while. Are we going to get a statement addressing this or what? I’ve seen the post they made and it just said report the issue and reinstall… what about those with limited bandwidth, data etc…

Same problem… was about to pre-ordere MW2… never mind…

Same here they can stick there games were the sun dont shine Blizzard and Activision for the silence on this!!

well another big update tonight in which have made my hard drive 250 gig full and only 3rd way of down loading now making it unplayable untill i have to go and spend more money on a bigger drive to play this game. now do i go and spend near £200 for a new drive or unistall codmw all together

downloaded and working this morning within 2 hours cannot start either mw or black ops. battle.net works fine just no game this has now been off and on since sunday

I’m done with this Series, the constant massive updates are a joke, MW should be standalone from WZ its not like they are really addign anything new, or doing anything to stop hackers.
I only have time to play weekends these days and having to waste a wkend just to update the game is not acceptable, espcially when I fire it up next week, there will be more udpates