COD Warzone : Desktop crash

Hi again , i dont know what i need to do but i tried everything possible and still crashing to Desktop and i can’t see whats going on. Tried with old driver , with new driver , priority in normal , high , above normal , -d3d11 , runed as admin too and i have nothing installed like MSI or something , deleted game , blizzard and everything whats get - still dropping out of the game. Please when someone know what to do to explain how can i fix that . I have an Acer Aspire with 8 gb RAM , 840m Nvidia geforce with 2 GB VRAM - core i5-5200.

2 Likes

i have a similar issue, i updated my gpu drivers. now the game wont work anymore. saids there is a problem with directx

I have the same problem as colleagues. Game at startup problem with DirectX

I also have a similar problem mine is: DEV ERROR 6068…

If any one know how to fix it, I appreciate.

1 Like

has anyone got a response the the fix for the startup issue

me too. :slightly_frowning_face:

Will some1 do smthng about us poor souls…
I have the same problem
“DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error.”
and tried everything which is on the internet solutions…

1 Like

Me too, i’ve tried every solutions on internet but nothing fixed my game including rolling back my NVIDIA driver to january verison. 1 day after the warzone patch i can play it for 1 or 2 games, next day i tried to launch the game but it crashed. Now i’ve been waiting since the problem happen until now

I have the same issue, I think all that is from activison, we need to wait a next update myb.

Tried every possible way to repair it, doesn’t work. In activision we trust :confused:

MW crashed when I press windows and G, For the Xbox Game Bar.
It’s been happening past 3 days now :frowning:

so sad to many problems with this game and no one respond… we pay for this game to have it only in library …tnx activision