COD Warzone: Stuck at Loading Screen

Hello, I have installed Call of Duty Warzone and when I play it with bots Battle Royale, everything is working good, but when I want to play with my friends it get stuck at loading screen. I tried to delete “profiles” in my documents, to change files in config. Nothing worked (and ofc i tried to restart my pc, etc) Somebody knows any solutions for this?

2 Likes

Same problem here
its ISP and Warzone servers’ backend thing.
the problem is that they are not taking it serious at all
so many people around the world have this issue
btw you can play it with a only TCP protocol VPN but its laggy as hell!

Is this known issue and does nobody care? Same issue is here and there is no article at all.

same here, i have open NAT and when i try play i get stuck at loading sccreen and gettin 1200% packet loss (why it even go past 100% i don’t know). I tried using my mobile phone as modem by tethering USB and game runs fine but i can’t usa a phone to play!!

Paid R200 for battle pass on COD war zone. But can play game, get kick out of Blizzard server 5 min into game for connection error. Its not my internet as I have a 40 meg fibre line. Ping are very high and game lags constantly!! Please fix the bugs or refund my money !!

Un happy!!

i deleted MSI Afterburner and game is work. it was installed before but it worked.

the game freezes when i die now.

again loading stuck screen:(

For Call of Duty support and feedback, please use their portals here:

http://www.twitter.com/atviassist