Cold war beta dosent work

I dident buy cold war yet since i want to try the free beta first. That should be today.
I press play and then the game loads and the music starts to play, then after it load the shader thing, then a black screens appears with a gray logo in the bottom showing some curves moving and i can move the pointer around on a dark screen…after 1-2 min the music stops to play and im stuck on that black screen…eventualy it says lost connection to host

Same here. Hopefully they’re already aware and on it.

1 Like

Prolly the old bottleneck problem cuz we all want to play at same time :smiley:

I bought the game by pre-ordering on October 16th and could not play until the evening of October 17th. On the evening of October 17, I played for about 2 hours. now there is a black screen beta play script and diagnostic mark again.
Why did I pay early?

SO SO FUNNY READING ALL THE COMMENTS AND PROBLEMS WE HAD ON WARZONES LAUNCH IS THE SAME SH ITE THERE DOING AGAIN , COPY AND PASTE THERE GAMES WITH NEW SKINS AND STILL THEY CANT RUN IT SMOOTHLY SO FUNNY. NOTHING CHANGES. CANT WAIT FOR WARZONE 2 TOO COME OUT , IVE HEARD ITS 1K GB LMAO date=2020-10-18

Its the same with battelfield games…new skin same shiiiat.
They even used the same shiiat for the starwars version of it…just new skin…same pooo