Cold War - Season 3 - Battle Pass / Repairing battle net problem

another day stuck at the computer trying everything under the sun and still no luck for me !

This might be the solution for my problem:

Delete everything in the Warzone folder except for the ā€œdata-folderā€
In the ā€œdata folderā€ delete everything that ends with .idx
In the ā€œdata folderā€ that is inside the ā€œdata folderā€ mentioned above, delete everything that is smaller than 2MB.
Now I started the scan and it didnĀ“t end in an error, but it continued my download.

The download was successfull and I can play Warzone again

Hopefully this is the solution for you too

Hi !
I also did what you said for when the Battle.net desktop app is started it automatically starts a Scan and Repair scanning game files in infinite loop but itā€™s not working and keeps doing the same thing

just remove all the data from your data folder like i did and click scan and repair yes 100 odd gig down load but solved the problem

If you use comodo antivirus uninstall it. Someone said it to me. I did and now it works. Something in the update is making your antivirus stop running the program.

yeah my game crushes all the time especially when i go to to battle pass
blizzard fix your game ā€¦i wasted my money in this trash game rip cod

For me is the same. When i press on battle pass an error occure and game crashes

i was having this same issue of crashing when on clicking the battle pass icon and crashing every time i try and play zombiesā€¦ it appears to be the latest Nvidia driver! if you roll back to the previous version it should fix it

hallo zusammen
mich kotzt das game langsam an cold war im zombie modus ,

1. entweder man bekommt bei den ganzen runden laggs.
  2. die verbindung ist stƤndig unter brochen.
  3. seit heute vor ca 2stunden30min lief noch alles super und jetzt kann ich nicht mehr zocken weil der immer nur scanen und reapieren steht.
    ich habe schon alles geteste internet verbindung, antivirus programm dekativt, dateien raus gelƶscht , treiber sind alle aktuell und nichts passiert immer noch das gleiche probelm.
  4. ich habe sogar die ganzen .idx dateien gelƶscht und gescreant und auf repaieren gemacht nichts.

ups sorry bei der aktuelisirung ist ein fehler aufgetretten probieren sie es erneut , finde ich klasse da ich samstag ein tunier habe funkiert wieder alles super top leistung von euch bin echt begegeistert .

P.S.
nach dem ich alle daten gelƶscht habe aus dem ordner und dann das spiel deinstaliert habe und neu instaliert habe ist es aktuell und funkiert einwand freiā€¦

komisch was past da nicht zusammen wo liegt den jetzt der fehler ?

Hi

Since the update I have freezes in the zombie mode, often when we start a challenge, the game stop to run and I have this error: 887A005 (887A0006) (0xB93DEA6) D

So Iā€™ve launch a repair in the laucher, but in the end I have this error code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 , and I canā€™t play the game anymore, only start the repair again and still have this errorā€¦

Iā€™ve try disable my antivirus, delete the cache in ProgramData, reboot the computerā€¦ There is more than 1TB free on the installation drive, my graphic drivers are up to date, and my internet works. But still this errorā€¦

Do you have some solutions ? And am I the only one with this problem ? My friends had the freezes too after I left the game.

Thanks

8 Likes

I have the same Problem

I have the same, canā€™t repair, or edit the install

Ok, so iā€™m not the only oneā€¦ Iā€™ve tried again yet, but always the same problem.
Iā€™ll wait a little for a solution here or maybe an update (if I can install updates ?), but if it not work again in some time Iā€™ll uninstall the game, I have enough of all these bugsā€¦

i have the sameā€¦ any one have a solution ?

Iā€™m in italian server, the same problem, my game doesnā€™t go, freeze, i repair and the game show this error, pls help

same hereā€¦ tried to open battle net as administrator and works for 2 gamesā€¦

Thanks for the tip, but it donā€™t work on my computer, still the same errorā€¦

Edit: Well, Iā€™ve try this solution and it seems to work (at least I can launch the game): search ā€œFix Warzone/Cold War Infinite Update/Scanning Loop | Battle.netā€ from ā€œTroubleChuteā€ in youtube. Iā€™ve delete everything in the folder exept the biggest files, and launch the update/repair.

Thanks to youtubers to solve gameā€™s issues instead of devsā€¦

i have the same since last weekā€¦ any one have a solution ?