Could not log in to Battle.net blzbntbna00000a8d

I’ve been through Blizz technical support and they are still trying to resolve it. Hopefully one of you clever people will have already fixed this and can help me quicker. Summary; when I try to login to Battle.Net EU servers I get the above error message along with the code. If I try to connect to Battle Net Americas, no problem at all. Tried on 2 other computers and networks so nothing to do with my computer, network or service provider. Someone said its to do with the battle.net privacy settings, but these are all enabled and apart from that, no one has said precisely what is wrong with the privacy settings.

Either way, I’ve tried absolutely everything and can irrefutably prove that its nothing to do with anything at my side of the connection. I dont understand why its taking Blizzard support this long to come to the same conclusion, but it could be something to do with them only responding to tickets once every 24hrs !!! Is that anyway to keep me calm when its been 4 days without WoW! :wink:

1 Like

Hello, same connection problem here, got same shit response at my ticket, maybe if we flood them with tickets, maybe we attract some attention to the problem…i wonder…