Currency Regulation [TR]

A few days ago the mail came. Currency regulation was expected for Turkey today. There are millions of players waiting for this for hours. No explanation has been given and you are keeping your silence. Why did this take so long? Euro is a very serious problem in our country. We can’t pay. Please share your work on this issue with us and optimize it. Otherwise, you will have killed the dream that many players have been dreaming for years.

24 Likes

As they wrote in the mail

We anticipate these changes to go live on or after May 4, 2022

Be patient :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well Its May 5 still no news

6 Likes

We await with interest.

1 Like

I guess they’ll wait until April 1st and then say it was a joke.

3 Likes

BTW, same with Ukrainian hryvna, we’re waiting as well.

8 Likes

Just give us a date or something blizzard, we need a blue post about this! Every country you’ve promised are waiting for news

1 Like

It is so ridiculous to give such a date. After May 4, it could even be a time frame extending to December 31. Are you really kidding us or are you just incapable of planning?

2 Likes

Dear Blizzard, we are still waiting for the good news. We already waited too long for this currency regulation. Sorry about our impatient but tons of people are in an alert position since your e-mail.

9 Likes

Please be patient! They use the term CEST Time Zone which is Central Europe time Zone. At 03:00 PM in local time in Turkey scheduled maintenance will come and then you will be able to pay with in TR

Where did you get that info from?

You are wrong Accipridae. Maintenance already done this morning. it was 05.05.2022 03:00 AM not PM. Payment is still euro.

Check again! When you are on the Character Selection Screen on WoW,you would be able to see the note that there is a maintenance at CEST 2:00 till 5:00 which it’s 3:00PM to 6:00PM in Turkey.

Dear Accipridae, i’m following https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/21898767 link for maintenance time. There was a maintenance between 02 - 05 AM this morning. Its done and deleted from link above. If you are correct about 03-06PM maintenance, it is also perfect news for us.

2 Likes

Yes, the link you have given is mentioning about totally different one. Be patient ,you’ll see that there will be a maintenance for this issue.

It is at least their responsibility to inform the public if it will take longer than predicted. Clearly the actions taken are not genuine.

1 Like

They’ve announced it actually but didn’t name it ; your are correct in there. I see this Breaking News Maintenance on Character Selection Screen for 5’th of May for 2 Days but there is no notification with the content of it.

Still waiting that I hope email is not scam

3 Likes

Accipridae, you are making many allegations but they don’t have any proof to it. What is your source for these? Where do they say that we’ll get the new currencies with this WoW maintenance? And what does a WoW maintenance have to do with this issue?

2 Likes

Accipridae,
This is nor an explanation neither an excuse… Promising something and doing nothing is the beacon of insincerity.

6 Likes