D2R connection and queue

Get your shit together…its 2021… disconected and waiting in queue for houers…

4 Likes

same, just had a random game crash (because why not) just to find myself in a 191th queue position, which did not move for 15 minutes, leading to me giving blizz a good curse and closing the game.

felt better afterwards :slight_smile:
ps. not giving a cent for a blizz game in the next few years.

3 Likes

experiencing the same… This is getting worse

1 Like

Same for me too, waiting in the queue and it hasnt moved in 20 mins. I paid for the game and I cant even play it as waiting too long. Just turned it off and will play something else on good servers!

1 Like

ridiculous queue Blizzard, for a game thats 20 years old

2 Likes

Blizzard by creating a queue on the server, you lose players. many fans of Diablo 2 are family adults; when they see the queue, they just quit the game and switch to other games, they just do not have so much free time to wait. in fact, you only make yourself worse. keep up the good work. and in original Diablo 2 there was no queue you intervened in the very essence of the game

This is really insane. I have wanted to make this post for a long time now but kept telling myself to give Blizz a chance to fix it. But nothing. They just don’t care, which honestly starts become a main theme with Blizzard…

1 Like

it is just sad finally plan too play 195 que why did we pay for this game? The q is just ridiciuluoes means we cant play for a game we payed for. Gotta love blizzard lol

Slt vous êtes comme. Moi sur xbox impossible de jouer jai installé le. Jeux et il se passe rien file d attente qui bouge pas que faire

Its easier to suspend people rather than doing something, this is ridicolous.

But it is very smart. They do not need to rent more servers = less cost, more profit.