D2R - eternal queue

How come no fix for this yet? This is outrageous! I am waiting for 1 h and still not able to join a game.

Yesterday I had this many times, cause after 1-2h of play, game crashes and again you start over.

Absolutely shame! Blizz took us the money , now they piss on all of us!

3 Likes

431 in the queue then eventually manage to get on. Make a game connection drops so have to start all over again without even playing. Done this 3 times now. Get it sorted ffs.

1 Like

Blah!.. At least you managed to get connected! Me? Start at 501 in queue, 2h later “Authetication error” → back in queue 519…

nice we had a queeu at 6:40 this morning on 40 , how many servers do you run 1 or 2 ? can u try 3 or 10 20 or a 100 servers mr gazilionbillion dollar firm.so freaking cheap it hurts.

Spent a hour waiting on the queue for an issue that shouldn’t be an issue still, managed to play one cow game and then game forcefully closed.

You’d think common sense would dictate that they’d keep a log of your IP so when they game inevitably force closes, you could bypass the queue…

This isnt acceptable. I barely have any time to play on the weekend and i’m forced to wait to play a 20 years old game. Why am i going through this again? I just remembered why i dont ever buy or play Blizzard games anymore. Ever since Blizzard North parted all that you guys have touched is turning to pure garbage. Get your shit together ffs

I bought D2R yesterday and found out that I have to wait in line to play OFFLINE! As it is unacceptable, I have requested a refund of the product, but I bought it as a gift for my brother and now they will not let me make the refund. In short, I have bought a defective product as a gift, but they deny my right to a refund. I just hope that someone who is thinking of buying the game reads this and reconsiders. By the way, I have only been able to play the game through piracy. Shameful.

lets take to social media if they don’t want to fix it maybe people should realize what a scam this company is $40 for something that works < 1/2 the time… great product.