Diablo 2 account restore

Hi , can you guys restore my old diablo 2 account?

Hello KaToM!

Diablo 2 accounts are permanently deleted if unused for more than 90 days, and in such cases I am afraid I have to inform you that no restoration is possible :frowning:

Hello KaToM!

Please boycott blizzard entertainment. They are litterally worse than hitler.

17 Likes

Hello my account does not need restored I just cant remember the password, i care less about the acc “JKS” and more about the character name on the acc “FARMHAND” its the name i have used for my barbarian since 2004 please lmk if there is anything you can do to help me please.

so sad that blizzard actually strict enforced account deletion for players who had been checking in on their diablo 2 accounts randomly over the last decade, what an out of touch and bad company blizzard has turned into, very sad.

8 Likes

You’re going to have to do more than boycotts. You will have to penetrate the owners and hope they can be convinced of these evil USA employees.

1 Like

hi , i do have have the same account for many years on diablo 2 LOD that i keep refreshing trew years. now i am trying to connect on it but seem its does not work anymore ! i do have high valuable item in my account that i keep for more than 10 years (1.08 item) ! is that possible to recover is please

1 Like

While the advice and/or information given in an older thread could have been accurate at the time, it may be now be outdated or a reply to an old thread could be overlooked. For these reasons please avoid ‘necro’ posting. If you have a similar issue and the advice previously given hasn’t helped then please create a new thread with all relevant information.