Diablo 2 Battle.net Can't connect for 1 Month

Let us know how that goes! I also can’t play purely because of the crime of being connected with Telenet.

until this is fixed I’m zealously discouraging EVERYONE I can to buy anything by activision-blizzard. The good old blizzard, one of my favorite childhood companies, is dead.

Lovly
That is a really nice answer that not solves the problem.

1. Did not spam because i can’t connect
  2. Did not rapidly connect/disconnect because i launched the connection for the 1ste time
  3. I never used a fake CD-key because i own the original CD that i registered to battlenet and converted into a new key (old key = HM2R-2N8C-V478-48GG) i even have another CD key for diablo without LOD and i own Diablo 1
  4. Repeated use of a wrong password? i dont even get to log in, it goes version check and disconnect, never there is a screen to login.
  5. 3th Party software? Why would you use them? I always play hardcore, so death is death. i have no mods installed whatsoever. Because this is a fresh install
  6. i’m at home and i don’t have a business network, my ISP = Telenet so computer connects to ISP router.

I don’t even get the update to 1.14d that i did manually to see if that was the problem.
There is no login prompt or even register prompt it goes version check and disconnect
I’m a real blizzard fan so don’t disappoint me and offer real support
2 hours ago
Mesmartiys
Heya Lovly,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us and I hope that you are well.

I just received your ticket regarding having some issues getting into sanctuary due to restrictions against the connection you are currently using. We cannot make any changes to these restrictions, we can simply inform you if any exist. Likewise, the restriction may not have been from yourself but anyone also also assigned the connection. Typically these restrictions last 14days.

Unfortunately, this does mean you will need to wait for them to expire before you can play again.

Thanks once again for giving me a nudge! I do hope that this information does find you well even if there isn’t much we can do about the current active restriction.

Have a wonderful day and take care of yourself.

All the best, o7

Iain {Mesmartiys}
Blizzard Entertainment Europe

Lovly
Because my first ticket got not resolved

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/case/detail/77618721

After looking around i’m not the only Belgium that has this problem. You guys blocked our biggest ISP Telenet for some reason and its not for 14 days.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/t/diablo-2-not-working-with-isp-telenet-in-belgium/13047

Is there a fix coming for this problem?

Hi all,

It has been more than a year now that my IP restriction is still there.

Is there any chance that the Admin team will remove this BAN ?

I have mentioned before that I have never used any bots or third party programs/hacks.

I did switch between characters but this is way too crazy of punishment for something like this.

I know that I lost all my items/characters and I won’t be able to ever get it back but I just wanted to play again.

While we cannot give you the exact reason behind this, connection restrictions in Diablo II can be applied for behaviours such as:

• Attempting to use an invalid CD-key
  • Attempting to use a hacked or modified game client to log in to Battle.net
  • Using unauthorized third-party programs or addons
  • Connecting to Battle.net using a business network, cloud hosting service, VPN, or Proxy
  • Rapidly connecting and disconnecting from Battle.net
  • Switching between accounts or characters too quickly
  • Leaving and joining games too quickly
  • Scrolling through skill selection too quickly using the mouse wheel
  • Repeatedly leaving an area and coming back to change shop or gambling items
  • Repeatedly using a spell with no cast delay such as Amplify Damage or Glacial Spike
  • Repeatedly using an incorrect password
  • Harassing other players
  • Advertising inappropriate website urls
  • Spamming text or chat commands such as /whisper or /whois
  • Connecting to Battle.net with more than 8 clients

Well, thats really ridiculous. Another rich plataform who doesnt matter about their clients problems, only about the cash.

That looks a joke, one game where 80% or 90% of population are bots hacking and doing shits, and no ones get banned.

But hey!!! Remember, dont swich so fast on your characters, dont do ridiculous shits like
“- Scrolling through skill selection too quickly using the mouse wheel” you gonna get banned. Fun as hell, so i come back now since 10 years off to remember the game and get ready to d2r, and you ban me for a ridiculous shit… 14 days, really thanks for your good work.

Now im thinking about refund D2R, very sad acting from support, thank you for penalice legit players instead do it with the people who is hacking the game.

GGwp blizzard, keep on acting like this and people will quit your games.