Diablo 2 - Can't send messages in game

Hello, for some reason I have been Chat Muted in game for no reason that I can think of. I do not use third party programs, spam chat or anything to break the TOS and End User Agreement. I have checked the pages referenced and I think that action by someone needs to address this because other and myself have paid for this game and enjoy it and it doesn’t seem right that we get handicapped through no fault of our own. Thank you and please if you do respond to this I would like more then a generic response.

ive been randomly muted i havent even really taked or been active the past 6 months, i log in today i cant chat in game, these accounts are like 13 years old. This is crazy, i cant chat in game, not even a log or email stating what i was muted for.

i have been recently muted and i dont know why, im not running any 3rd party programs but i have been chatting while i level up my character. is there a way to get this fixed?

I have the same issue. I never use any 3rd party programs nor did I violate any rule. Since few months it happens from time to time that suddenly chat is bugged … alot of people experience this ingame … but only for 1-5minutes … now it seems like its permanent … I dont want to wait 30days as its says … havent violated anything … would be nice if this can be fixed :frowning: