Diablo 2 Resurrected is sale on US but not on EU (or locally in my country?)

Diablo 2 Resurrected is on sale right now as it’s spring sale but it is on US shop and not in EU shop. I’m from Turkey and currency transfer my local currency but it’s expensive than US shop at the moment. There is some kind of local pricing I guess ? If there is it’s not good. How can one region have it like %67 discount and other got 0 discount ?
It’s a bummer i really excited to learn there is sale but now it is all frustration.

1 Like

I am also from Turkey and wandering why Diablo 2 Resurrected not on sale in Turkey.

1 Like

Also having this issue on Turkey.

Thinking it can be a bug?

Because when I click on “Spring Sale”, literally everything seems green prices with discounted amounts, only D2R seems full gray coloured price of 400TRY. But it is there as a “sale off” game. Also D3 has discount.

It is discounted for NA, EU regions, Asia and also discounted with Ukraine currency (It is about 200TRY when you convert UAH to TRY.)

Personally sent a ticket to get some quicker information tho, let’s see.

2 Likes

Can you inform from here conclusion from your ticket here? I really like to buy the game but this situation making me having second thoughts about it.

1 Like

Didn’t get any responses yet but sure will do

Response here, and also just look at this image, directly THE Spring Sale Page:
imgurdotcom
/a/9nlQuwX (put . to dot)

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Customer Support. This is Game Master Aegoxiedoa but you can call me Aego, and I am here to take a look at your request today!

From what I understand, you checked Battle.net shop and Diablo II Ressurected and Prime Evil collection is not on sale. Let me see if I can shed some lights on this!

After taking a careful look at your case, I would like to inform you that there is indeed a Spring Sale on selected Blizzard Products. However, there are already some games that are discounted for players in Turkey. With this in mind, if you are unable to see some games with the discount. If by any change you searched for a specific Game or Bundle in the Battle.net shop but you don’t see a discounted price, unfortunately, it means that the Game or Bundle in question is not currently in sale in your country.

As a player myself, I totally understand that this is not the answer you were looking for but Customer Support does not have any influence on Product Sales and Promotions and there are some criteria in place that we cannot bypass.

If there’s anything else you might need, please feel free to contact us again. We will be more than happy to help.

I hope you have a great day!
Game Master

As I guess, they thought that it’s already low price on Turkey so why we should put sale to it…
They really forget why it’s low price in Turkey as it seems. This is second sale D2R is not discounted. It’s more cheap on US in TRY also… We are not getting any discount near future I guess.
I hope Microsoft will be better at this sitiations. I lost my hope fro Battle.net.
Thanks for sharing ticket.