Diablo 2 Resurrected not start

Confirmed, I’m vacinated and it doesn’t work D:

1 Like

Same thing for me : beta worked perfectly … & game not start now

Adam Fletcher CM for DIABLO

Requires a PC patch. Either today or tomorrow. They are actively working on it.

i want to play now, not tomorrow -.-

1 Like

WHAT THE HELL??? The game dosn´t starts. Yesterday it was a hard workday I came form work I want to play DII and nothing… waiting of a patch?! -.-’

1 Like

Blizzard hurry up! its weekend and you cant play? this is BS!

1 Like

Good one, keep it that way! :smirk:

Day 2…Still nothing… Keep up the good work Blizz!

1 Like

Nothing for me either. Counting the hours. :pleading_face:

Fantastic gaming expeience and
Unrivaled day one management
Couldn’t complain they seem made of
Kevlar

Years have pased since i wannted a remasterd of this
Outstanding game and it seemed
Unbelivable when they finaly announced it

Bright days were
Looming over me and an
Incredible senzation like i was
Zombifyed took over, this is our
Zeitgeist
Alas… the long awaited day was here and we were
Reminded who we are dealing with
Dont mind us Blizz just read betewen the lines!

1 Like

No puedo iniciar el juego pulso " jugar " y a los 2 segundos me aparece de nuevo el botón jugar sin hacer nada. Jugué perfecto a la Beta… esto es increíble Blizzard!!!

Same problem. Win 10, AMD Phenom II X4 925, 16GB RAM, SSD, Gigabyte 1050 Ti.
Blizz answer: "I fully understand that you would like to be able to use the game as soon as possible, I have personally acquainted you with your system files and from what I can see your computer, unfortunately, does not meet the minimum minimum requirements.
The minimum game requirements are an Intel® Core i3-3250 processor
AMD FX-4350You have a computer with an older unsupported AMD Phenom ™ II X4 925 processor that is below the minimum requirements.
You can try to update the graphics and turn off the firewall, but in the case of your computer it may not be possible to run the game, so you would have to consider installing the game on a computer with the minimum requirements fulfills.
Bla, bla, bla… Why did the Beta work fine on my PC and why doesn’t the full version work NOT at all?
P.S. PROBLEM IS AVX - YOUR CPU HAS - YOU PLAY. BLIZZARD PATCH (PROBABLY) IN MONDAY (27.09).

1 Like

Wheeeee, great update, now u can try start but they ask you why game wont start and send them report LOL

3 Likes

Day 3… we get an update that turn our screens black for a few seconds… NICE!!
I hope they wont charge us for this “additional content”…

1 Like

Same here. Previous of this fix i click to PLAY, wait 5 seconds, nothing happens and return PLAY BUTTON… now downloaded the FIX, i click to PLAY, black screen appears then ERROR REPORT TO BLIZZARD… and NOTHING… Probably good step ahead, black screen best of nothing.

PS: The beta works best of final version at this point… i search if i find the exe of beta to “experiment for my self…”

2 Likes

PROBLEM IS AVX - YOUR CPU HAS - YOU PLAY. BLIZZARD PATCH (PROBABLY) IN MONDAY (27.09). omg :frowning:

Have the same beta worksgood now i can’t play for what i pay them so early I lost 3 days and still can’t play

1 Like

Well, the new patch came with at least 1 step closer to the game.
CLicking play, Black screen pops-up! BUT it regrets it!!! and shuts down with an Error Pop up- send it to Blizzard. So… I did that like 10 times in a row… Petty of my? Maybe a bit. :pleading_face: :innocent:

2 Likes

for intel core users,update and problems gone :smiley:

Not for me… and for MANY MANY INTEL users… AND the minimum req. is met.