Diablo 2 Resurrected trading

Hi!
I’ll be playing Diablo 2 Resurrected, probably… a bit too much…
I’m very passionate about the game, it’s my childhood, and I still believe to this day, that this is the greatest game out there, sadly the current stage of Diablo 2, is full of bots & hackers, and hopefully, we’ll see a different thing in D2R.
I mainly created this post, because for me personally, trading will be one of the biggest parts of the game, and I dislike the current stage of D2 trading, where people use the d2jsp forum, where the trading is done by swapping items for forumgold, and vice versa. I dislike the concept, plus theres a big amount of scammers to be found in there. I realize that there is scammers to be found everywhere, but it can be made a lot safer and harder for the scammers.
So, I want to keep it oldschool, basic trading/swapping (in-game). an item for an item, or an item for multiple runes… etc…
I’ve decided to create a Discord server, and hopefully, this can become big enough, to be worth using, and making everyone who dislikes ‘forum gold’, have an alternative route to go.

I’m looking for moderators, with passion for the game…
I’m also just looking for people to take a look at the Discord, and come with new ideas to make the trading smarter & better.

This Discord was created today, 24/02/2021, so don’t expect everything to be perfect already. Currently the stage of the server, is made for ‘one realm’, but will be duplicated, with USEast/USwest/EU… etc etc.

Thanks for reading.

raL#2613 - on Discord