Diablo 4 Beta cant login -Error code 34203

Any ideas? Very frustrating after paying for early access.

12 Likes

it’s just that they are useless and don’t learn from their other Beta issues… go buy some competent people Blizzard

4 Likes

Same here. Very frustrating!

5 Likes

And it’s now gone from a 1-2 minute queue wait to 75minutes

3 Likes

So what’s being tested here exactly? My patience? Cause I have a 80 min queue cause the game booted me.

7 Likes

90 mins kewkew, goodness. Already a bug with 1st quest with the wild one. Cant talk to him

3 Likes

we pay they dont seem to care

3 Likes

2 Hour wait - Absolute Joke…

2 Likes

Please stop this waste of time!!! In 3 hours I have managed to play only 10 minutes and then Disconnected…

4 Likes

Same here. 4 hours trying to play now, time to refund. Absolutely immoral to make us pay for early access to begin with, and this…is just a really bad joke.

3 Likes

Same for me, was playing since 15 minutes with a friends, then a message th at says that i have been disconnected while i did not loose my internet connection at all, then start menu with hero selection but impossible to relaunch with error code 34203. Nothind to do else than restart the game and now wait again 96 minutes to play another 15 minutes let’s hope. As usual Blizz Beta Launch kinda epic fail.

3 Likes

I literally had A 97 minute wait at 12 PM Eastern standard time on the dot and I’ve gotten to play a total of maybe eight minutes

3 Likes

I have the same error code, got kicked last night came back this morning to find I can’t even get pass the login screen with out it erroring and no way to report it through the reporting system. As with the majority of Blizzard open/paywall beta tests its the lack of communication from Blizzard themselves that’s the most frustrating part. They don’t seem to learn and comes across as not caring about the players and only focused on monetary gain unless the PR is affected.

4 Likes

Same errorcode here. :confused:

3 Likes

Same error after an infinite loading bug.
I was playing during the early morning flawlessly.
No problems at all.
As soon as a queue started, the game kicked me like I said earlier.
Can’t log into the game anymore.
Tried restarting PC and router, even flushed my DNS.

4 Likes

cant log in too code–34203

6 Likes

I feel you, but we did not pay for early beta access. The digital deluxe is for early access before release. So as long as they fix this for the 4 day access period they will be good and we cant do sh*t.
Still sad not being able to play after being so hyped for Beta access.

5 Likes

Same here, code 34203 all the time. It is 1 hour i am spaming Play and still error. My brother had same but he entered game after 10 min…
I was tryinf fixing game files, restarting btnet, pc, connecting to VPN, disableing it. Nothing helps. I can see on forums that problem was spoted 15 hours ago.

:slight_smile: I am afraid i won`t test this game today

3 Likes

I get an error 300202

3 Likes

Man… people are going to be so peeved if they can’t even get to L.20 and ultimately miss out on the adorable wolf baby cosmetic. Who would have thought just getting to L.20 will actually feel like an achievement due to server difficulties. …Offline mode… is that going to be too much to ask for the game’s release? :confused:

3 Likes