Diablo Classic - Can't Connect to Battle.net

Hello, I purchased Diablo I and Hellfire from Good Old Games and I want to play Diablo Classic via Battle.net servers. But when I click to Multipalayer and then Battle.net, It stucks like

“Connecting to Battle.net
Checking Versions”

and after some time an error pops up saying that “Battle.net is not responding. Please try connecting again in a few minutes.”

Note: The only available gateway is global and it is the chosen one.

GOG Support leaded me to here, please help me. I want to play Diablo Classic online.

I’ve opened a Blizzard Support Ticket about this situation but the ticket cancelled without any response or notification. I don’t know what should I do…

I have the same issue, so bumping to keep track of this

Hey there,

Could you both please try and work through the steps listed in this support article and see if they help?

I came across another forum the other night on GoG saying that they’ve gotten in contact with you at Blizzard, with alot of other people having issues being stuck on “Connecting to Server” for Diablo & Warcraft II. So I guess it’s just a matter of being patient, while you both work together to resolve this issue.

Im having this same issue, i’ve tried port forwarding & even patching with 1v09b to get errors… I am not sure what to do after that please help or ima cry and everyone wil drown. Thank you.

Good day,
I can´t connect to battle net - server is not responding, so WE can´t play Diablo II LoD
This state is here for about 2 weeks for me and for other players its more than one year of same problem. Can someone please fix this problem which last for more than one year? Some forum says that this problem is caused by automatized anti-bot system, banning the real players.
This is possible cause I got some bans previously cause this system thinks that I am bot.
I write by the name of many old-school players which can´t play.
Thanks for thinking on us.
That was a ticket I want to send but now I cant send any tickets, Blizzard com is absolutely down.

IT IS STILL BROKE do u really dont care about the players sould be a ez fix for a ginat like blizzard