Diablo II: Ressurected integrated in GFN(Geforce Now)

Dear Blizzard developers and publishers, most people don’t have access to the new hardware to play development games like Diablo II: Ressurected, however I would like to ask you to add some of your games to GFN(Geforce Now), cloud gaming would allow me and other owners of your wonderful games to save money on buying a new gaming PC and save money to invest in your games that I already have in my account with Diablo II: Ressurected, but my computer does not pull out to choose a game like many others, but the GFN(Geforce Now) service really saves me, Dear developers, publishers, forum moderators, I hope that these words will reach you

4 Likes

Hi,
I really appreciate this too! I have MacBook Pro 14 with M1 Pro Chip, so I have enough power to run Diablo III, because it can be installed on macOS, but Diablo II: Resurrected, which I bought last year, doesn’t have the same luck. And Diablo IV, which I would like to buy and play, the same. So, if it is possible to connect Battle.net account with GeForce NOW, I immediately buy D4 Ultimate version!! Or if it will ported to macOS, it makes me so happy that I will jump on my bed next 5 years :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smiling_imp:. So, Blizzard/ Activision: PLEASE!!! Do something with it :wink:

1 Like

same i pre-order Diablo 2 resurrected on my 2014 laptop got nvidia chipset but not latest i should be able to play. lots of old game on my steam and my Diablo3 able to play at my current laptop why not Diabblo 2 REsurreted? huh Blizzard/Activision you selfish git?!?