Diablo II : Resurrected - very poor

out of all the players that paid for the privilege, some people could play the early-access beta. Some that paid for early-access couldn’t even play the open access. Those same players couldn’t play for weeks after the launch. Then, they have to queue to play. Then they realise that the versions they have from the original release work just fine, no delays, no crashes, no lags. The same people also realise that they are no enhancements. no improvements (running over gold is the same as clicking on it) … then those people realise just how much of a scam / con /disappointment this whole D2R is.

Then - having the original with direct play, against the new ‘offline = single player’ or perhaps the d3 - 4 players on the same console vs d2 + another console + Gold subscription for two players … total and utter scam across the board. I wonder if ‘they’ realise just how much damage has been done. I personally still play Diablo on PC that I bought when it was first released. I personally cannot wait to completely ignore the release of D4, DImmoral (no spelling mistake - see what I did there?) and any other new ‘epic’ based upon this

3 Likes

I am not sure what happened to this company. It seemed to have a great reputation at one time, but now it is one of the worst in the industry. From hero to zero as the saying goes. I am literally only here as I cannot log in again…

2 Likes

it seem Blizzard it is out of bounds with the mockery. We payed for a product in order to use it at maximum of its potential and enjoy it, not to wait in queue in order to enter the game or to be disconnected from the servers. In this point i better not recommend anyone to buy this game.

1 Like