Diablo II was unable to connect to the realm server

Same here. Issue is already going on for months. I’m not using VPN or proxy. Still customer service keeps on telling me I must be using one, otherwise I would not get the error message. They say they can’t do anything about it. File a few tickets, but to no avail.

I contacted my internet provider. They checked everything. They are sure it’s not on their side. Filing in a new ticket as we speak.

Im unable to join online any server on my diablo 2 client and i dont know why yet. Ive been trying to fix it with no luck D: .

I been checking version “battlenet not response” try again few minutes for weeks, all servers were the same. Yes i purchased its recently and yet i getting this now?
Reinstall a few times as well, i can confirm the server is stopping my connection into the server by some issue.

Your issue is different iicycube, in your case you have an IP restriction.

Sadly they cannot be lifted however, you should be able to enter the game in 9 days time now.

“you should be able to enter the game in 9 days time now.”

You just dont do anything for your customers since years and what we can only do is waiting & waiting for something we paid for and are not responsable.

Lame, I should get my cd keys from another source next time to not keep feeding your non efficient industry.

You’re misunderstanding the issue here, because the issue is not the CD-keys but with connecting to the game.

People often forget that we do not support the use of VPN/proxies so you must turn those off before connecting to Diablo 2 Multiplayer. For example it’s quite common for often used proxies to be restricted as many people may be using them.

If you need your CD key checking though for any bans you can contact Customer Support for any more personal information.

When I read all this, I suppose i’m not alone with this problem.
Have installed my 19 year old game again. Offcourse on a much younger computer.
When i start it up, sellect the server US East and log in to batle net I get after a few seconds: You were disconnected form the internet, please reconnect. I am not a computer nerd. So please try to keep it simple.
Thx

1 Like

I just bought both versions of diablo 2 and I can’t even connect to the battlenet. I see alot of people are having the same issue this whole year. What can I do to fix this problem?

2 Likes

Same here. I just bought both games a couple days ago but I’ve been having trouble trying to connect to US East server. I don’t use VPN and even tried disabling my firewall. If this problem persists can I please have my refund.

Hallo,
heb hier het zelfde probleem. dacht eerst dat er iets fout was met de play cd. Wellicht een probleem dat bij velen parten speelt. moet toch ergens een oplossing voor zijn?
Mvg,
whats

Iedereen die bij telenet zit gaat altijd direct gebanned worden als ze D2 proberen spelen, Blizzard banned telenet altijd, ze zijn ervan op de hoogte en ze doen er niks aan.
Het zijn oplichters, want ze hebben je geld en ze geven je niet waar je voor betaald hebt.