Downloads are SO SLOW

I have good Internet connection and everything works out well. I am connected through cable and 99 mpbs speed. Other Internet connected downloads work just fine but Blizzard app’s downloads are REALLY SLOW. Like 20 kb/s slow. It is taking forever. I did everything, restart and other stuff. For a second the speed is fine but it drops to snail levels in seconds, a 50 mb update takes forever. PLEASE, for the love of everything you love, fix this.

3 Likes

same problem for me…

2 Likes

Bro its so unserious from Blizzard’s side. I mean for a 13 Euro a month (excluding other purchases I made like mounts, cosmetics etc…) we deserve a launcher that can download 300mb of updates for like 10 min at worst possible scenario. In reality this thing is taking a lot of its time just to Initialize the 300 mb update without downloading it… 20 mins just to INITIALIZE 300 MB. Dont ask me about downloading it, my activity status went “Away” like 4-5 times… Im so fed up with this now Im thinking about cancelling the sub, cause those updates are like 3-4 times a week. Im tired of wanting to just log in and play, but instead I wait literally for hours just to download some updates with the comedy sizes of 300 mb…

Its now 182mb from 315mb in total. It is staying like this since an hour or so… this is so trash launcher I just can’t believe we all pay 13 euro a month for this shit…

Blizzard employees please see this topic and its about time you make some changes. This is a known problem for ages. People are constantly contacting support about your slow downloads. They are doing the same about the bugged Opera hall encounter in Legion Karazhan, you know its bugged to the point that you cant continue the raid, and still you dont do anything. Do you want to have ppl buying your products or what… this is very unserious and mostly unbelieveble at this point in 2024 year, 21 century, we are not prehistoric times anymore.

70kb/s … joke … can’t even post screenshot here…

6.40KB/s, thats a joke… i have high speed connection and everything else works perfect. Also thats not first update whats slow and under settings everything is correct, no limits

the same problem… 1 hour and hasnt been downloaded