Everything Is Unbalanced

  1. Always Recource Dry. Spending 50% of time running around.

  2. Because Monsters are always 2 levels higher than you, standing still and spamming basic skills that does little to no damage at all while you wait for Recourse to Generate back and your Cooldowns to come back.

  3. Everything is always on Cooldown when you need it.

  4. You spend 90% of your time running past mobs because you are looking for a bigger mob to use your skills on, because if you used your skills on the smaller mobs, your skills are on Cooldown for the bigger mob.

  5. Because you run past 90% of mobs, by the time you need Healing Potions, you don’t have Healing Potions.

  6. Range units are a pain to battle. They have too much health, they back up when approached and their projectiles and arrows almost just one shot you.

  7. I can’t play the way I want to play because resetting Paragon and Skill Tree is too expensive.

  8. There is no way to generate Gold other than selling Items.

  9. Because I have to sell my items constantly to get gold to respec and play how I want to play, I constantly find myself fighting the System to get Materials or Gold.

  10. WTF is this Enchanting Prices and Requirements??

  11. Where are the mobs? Maps are way to empty.

  12. Helltide offers nothing. 70% running up and down killing small mobs, and when you do find a big mob they drop 2 shards?

  13. Why does Poison Damage Poison 100% of my Health??

  14. Wave Events has Enemies spawning in too slow and backing into Corners, causing no Mastery for the Events.

  15. Poison just one shots Friendly in the Events where you have to protect them.

  16. Certain Events are just too slow no matter how fast you kill and you can’t Master the Event.

  17. Ice Shards sometimes just shoot past enemies and does not connect or damage.

  18. WTF is Lucky Hit Chance? So we have a proc system on a proc system??

  19. Goblins just insta portal when they run off screen for just 1 second.

  20. Goblins don’t even drop any decent things at all.

  21. I have to reset every single Paragon Point in order I spend them.

  22. My horse sometimes get stuck on Invisible Walls waisting my Dash.

  23. Why does CC never stop? Once you get CC’d by a Mob, they just keep on Insta CC you and there is nothing you can do. They just keep on chain CCing you and it lasts forever.

  24. Gold drops vs World Tier Difficulty is non existent. I never have any gold because of the crazy Economy of Enchanting, Extracting, Gemming etc.

This forum is for feedback about the Blizzard launcher, you will have more luck with your discussion on the Diablo forum. I’m presuming your post is about D4.

3 Likes