Failed to Authenticate 2.51

hey,I get Failed to Authenticate 2.51 everytime I try to connect to warcraft 3 classic

5 Likes

Heya, can you please check this article and follow the steps?

hey,I got wc3 from pre-ordering warcraft 3 reforged so I dont have a cd key. I login by confirming that i got reforged on my account.

5 Likes

same here and many many others.

3 Likes

it has been like this since 3-4 days worked fine before.Also, i didnt even get acces to reforged beta yet,so cant play wc3 at all atm.

3 Likes

same problem. got pre-ordering wc3 reforged and all worked fine before.
I reinstalled the client and the game. It did not help. help pls :confused:

Hi! o/

We have received plenty of reports about this, so we think it may be related to a problem on our side that we are currently investigating. If it is indeed the case and these problems have the same cause, we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Have the same problems since some days… Failed to authenticate 2.51…

I get a 6.3 or it just cycles back. Can’t log in.
Was working fine yesterday.
Screencap of issue

I’ve been having the problem for 3 days. First I tried to wait for the solution, but it takes so long. So I am writing here to remind that the problem still exists. The solution of reinstalling the game didn’t work. I have classic warcraft 3 that comes with reforged. So I don’t have any key instead I have to login and after I enter my login and password I have the error message.

4 Likes

same problem man.
I even reinstalled windows and it didn’t help. And I noticed that the game is not defined by the Battle net client, despite the fact that I specify the path to the folder “Warcraft III”. Client doesnt see wc3 :frowning: i cant play since 5.11.2019 after one month break :frowning:

The error is still not fixed.I tried everything Vpn,admin etc still does not work

1 Like

thank. it worked. Today