Forever - Authenticator query

Hello all. Long story short, I am unable to set up an authenticator as my phone number is linked to another account I cannot access and various other technical reasons.

What are the restrictions in WOW Forever if this cannot be resolved and I am forced to play without an authenticator?

I know 4 bag slots are locked, but what else will be limited in game?

2 Likes

Hello,

Welcome to Legacy Games Tech Support forum.

As its name implies, this forum is for community support for technical issues (installation mostly) on Blizzard Legacy Games – old games such as Diablo II (2000) and the Blizzard Arcade Collection.

World of Warcraft (all versions, retail, Classic and even Beta) is not a Legacy Game. For feedback, queries, or issues on WoW, please use the appropriate category of the WoW forums.

Best of luck in your games.

1 Like