Game can't be rapaired while updated

My game updated every time I restarted it. I went ahead and used the repair tool in the hopes to fix it. I now always get the one the twi error messages “Sorry, you cant repair World of Warcraft Classic while Burning Crusade Classic is getting updated.” or “Whopps, seems like something went wrong. Try again.” (Freely translated from german.)
It’s now in a loop that it want’s to repair all the time, giving me the error message after its done “scanning game files”.
I started restarting the system and all the advises when I click on the “more information button”
I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it.

In the end I got it fixed. I needed to uninstall ALL my WoW games (including PTR’s) and reinstall again.
Wanted to put this out so people can find it.

1 Like

I’ve the same problem after doing exactly the same.
now gonna reinstall…

Hi,

I thought I’d point out that this forum is for Classic Games… such as Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

World of Warcraft, including WoW Classic, has its own forums here:

=======================================================================================

As far as this issue goes… there is a topic on the US region WoW forums which seems to be related to this issue:

Blizzard reports that devs are looking into this issue but there is no ETA for a solution. You may want to keep an eye on that topic for developments.