Game is getting a circus!

this game is unplayable seriosly just becouse of damn crossplay and being forced to play with other consoles as ps and x box i call them legal aimboters cos actually the only think they do is walking around and pushing 2 buttons to kill! to many advantages
1- sniping from miles away mostly getting headshots !i mean being killed behind obstacles from aim assisters that they didnt aimed down the sniper jet and got downed!
2-shooting again from miles away again advantage against pc that is imposible to keep that weapons recoil steady ! if the aim assist locks you down there is no way to escape even when u hide behind walls ,being killed like this numerous times and mostly in gullag !
3- throwing c4 like magnet to targets or vehicles ! pc players cant never drop with so much precision
4 and the most crazy - got downed from a punch on gulag ! pretty impossible but yea aim assist mate is more than overpowered!
5 being killed many many times when runing behind bush or trees the aim assist doesnt lets u go!
so im actually tired and same time annoyed for having a pc that costs like 3000 euro to get the best of performance on fps games and all my skills and experience and in the end being killed from kids or mature people that just push a button ! thats ridiculous! i accept being killed in a real gun fight from pc players that they have skills but being the 4 place and get killed from a aim assister without skills no man that sucks! AIM ASSIST IS GETTING WAY STRONGER THAN AIMBOT! hope activision take away the crossplay so i can put my skills down and play with real players!

3 Likes