Gehennas server unplayable

Ok blizzard whats going on… Gehennas server for classic wotlk is unplayable. 2-3 hours queeing time when you finally get to play it takes 2-3 minutes to loot any mob after you killed it. After lagging for 20-25 minutes server shuts down and you get to que all over again… seriously shame on you…

9 Likes

You’re missing the big picture here, it was much more important to add male succubi and remove any mentions of gender from the character creation!

5 Likes

woke blizzard… all hail to bobby

Actully paying money for this service when servers are so bad is a scam! Blizzard, fix this!!

1 Like

well, there’s a free migration to mograine right now, and I’m going to use it. I don’t trust blizzard’s ability to handle this in a timely fashion and the server is completely unplayable. I hope Microsoft does some serious house cleaning at Blizzard if their deal ever finalizes.

1 Like

You can follow things at the official U.S WOW forums, including WoTLK here:

(NOTE: The EU link for WOW is posted by a Support Agent a couple postings down from mine.)

Time to charge back on my sub. Im not paying for a game i cant play.
2 hours to log in, and then the lag is so bad it takes 15 mins to repair. shambles

Greetings,

This forum is specifically for our Classic Games (Starcraft, Diablo II, etc). You can find the World of Warcraft Classic forums below. This would be a better place to leave any feedback/suggestions

this is 2022 hello, send the engineering team my regards
and the wiki link to Load_balancing_(computing)

When are you going to fix Gehennas?? This is unplayable! 2+ hours of que, 5 min playtime before DC and back in the que again. Wrath release is gonna be a sh#t show! Please, do something about this!

1 Like

From prepatch everyday from around 13:00 server time untill 18:00 the game got like 10min HUGE lag, cant talk to NPCs, cant attack, cant chat on vicinity or global, only party and whisp chats are working.
We payed for this game Blizz so start fixing this or identify the problem and give us an answer about the measures you taking.

Issues with Gehennas has been under investigation since yesterday…

Today:

Yesterday:

You should be watching the WoW forums… it is more likely that Blizzard will provide info there:

This forum here is for technical support on the old Classic Games… Diablo II, Warcraft III: RoC and Starcraft:Broodwar.

Good luck !

Ok Gehennas is unplayable… Blizzard what are you doing… Im queeing for litterally 3 hours to play each day… then its lagging so it takes 3 minutes to loot then the server shuts down and guess what… 3 hours que again…