Help to pay subscription

I am free to play status now.
I want to pay subscription and level up my alts before new expansion.
But…
My alts have debuff called “Experience Eliminated”.
I can not remove it with gold because of some sort of Blizzard bug.
GM not answer to tickets, I guess they don’t bother to answer FTP accounts.
REMOVE IT FROM MY ALTS!!! I DONT WANT TO PAY MY MONEY TO WAIT YOU WILL FIX YOUR BUGS!!!

Hello:

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Legacy Games – old games such as Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.

You didn’t specify what game you are referring to, so it’s difficult to re-direct you to the appropriate forums.

This Support article may help you – it has links to the Bug Report forums for most of Blizzard’s games:

1 Like

WOW!!! Mistakes happen.
Thx mate for answer. I told about WOW of course.
Where is WOW forum? Can you give me address plz?

1 Like

The WoW forums for the Europe region are here:

1 Like