How is it possible to have such a broken system?

I have COD Cold War. And I like the game, it’s fun. But your f****** servers are terrible. With the amount of money this company has, it’s almost illegal. Slow and overpopulated servers… It has been like this for weeks… Spend money on your servers and not your executives! So disappointed.

3 Likes

same here, i just bought the game and i never should have done, so i will ask a refund, such bad sevres cant even play the campain because off it

2 Likes

In France Actually too Shit

1 Like

It has had some bad moments but never as bad as this evening for me. It is literally just constantly looping through a message to say servers are overpopulated and doing a countdown and an estimated wait time. When it completes the cycle it tries to login into the game and there is nothing to log in to so off it goes again. Never had this with other games like it. Pretty apalling.

1 Like

The answer is, the games are peer to peer, so if a player drops the host is migrated to another player.

Of course, the servers managing that connection are also utterly unfit for purpose. I’ve never experienced such poor quality for what is arguably the best MP mode for any CoD game currently. The sooner Warzone gets it own Zombie mode, the better.

Talking about Ping issue?