I wanted to delete my Bnet account my I need to send my ID

Obviously I will not be sending my ID to a fucking shitty company like Blizzard, so maybe just changing my battle tag to free hong kong will be enough for them to delete my account? thanks

10 Likes

I tried sending a fake ID and they denied my request. Blizzard, ban me or delete my account, i won’t upload my real ID.

2 Likes

I uploaded my ID (UK drivers license) and they still refused it. Seriously pissed off.

2 Likes

File request to remove all you personal information according to the GDPR. They have 30 days to comply.

For GDPR organizations that are in violation of GDPR, the fine can run up to 4 percent of annual worldwide turnover or 24 million dollars (whichever amount is greater).

4 Likes

Fuck you Blizzard! Free Hong Kong, Restore Taiwan!
Invade Blizzard HQ, they can’t ignore all of us!
Or let’s go further, Daddy Adolf H. did nothing wrong!
Delete me all you want, I don’t care anymore!

4 Likes

So the generic bot answer you get is basically this:
…
Hi there,

Thanks for your ticket!

For more information about the process and a link to where you can request the deletion of your account, please visit https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/2659

Please note that we’re unable to manually process account deletions or accept requests without the required verification.

For details about why we sometimes need photo ID, as well as what kind of documents are acceptable, check out https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/26516

For more information about data protection and our privacy policy, please visit

You can also find our legal documentation collected over at

Thank you for your understanding and best of luck wherever you adventure next for now!
…
Blizzard definitely tries there best not to have people delete the accounts and doesn’t even care to have an actual person respond… or are they responding in generic lines and answers? WoW!

Blue waffles and brown-eyes might prompt them a little faster.

You shouldn’t have done that ForAzzMoney, now you’re on a blacklist somewhere. At the very least, if you ever travel to China, they’ll “randomly” select you for checking on you on the airport.

fucking cunts dont let me open new ticket for this.
i get notification that there is already open ticket, but actually there is not.

1 Like

They are denying my requests after a few minutes now. Probably auto-denying my requests at this point. Fuck you Blizzard.

Liberate Hong Kong, the revolution of our times!

delete your self and save the planet, thanks

either send it so they can delete your account. or stop being a little bitch and just dont use battlenet things. nobody give a shit. go away or stfu