I was wrongfully banned after some guild mass reported me when one of them did not agree with my opinion

I made ban apeal, but i only get responded by bot, to read ToS. Nobody even bothers to investigate anything. Long story short, on Era servers there was people talking about Era servers population and some people was saying that Era servers are dying and some said that era servers are increasing. Now i play here actively since July 2023, so i could tell that Era was a lot more populated before realease of SoD since we even had 2 layers almost all of the times. And i pointed it out in /trade chat and some people imidiantly started attacking me and disagreeing with my opinion, like 5minutes later i got banned. I assume its because these people who disagreed with me and their guilds mass reported me and i got banned by bot system. In ban apeal i also only get responded by bot system, so thats why i make this thread to find justice. Hopefully any GM can see it and investigate it further.

Ban appeals are only done through the support ticket interface and they’re investigated and responded by human GM’s, you may get a templated answer if the decision is not overturned.

There are no GM’s on the forums, ban discussions are also not allowed.

Best of luck.

1 Like