IN A QUE 339 d2r

are blizz have a laugh this is a damn joke we are well into the game relased and still you cant handle basic server issues get it fixed

5 Likes

Lucky you I am at 443 in queue…

And if you choose offline you loose your position, so Blizzard wants us to stare for 2 hours at a screen trying to play the game.

Any news when this will be fixed ?

I been in a queue for 2 hours I’m at pos 8 now so exspwct a long wait go shopping come back I’m psn and I was 300

Laughing? Naah. Shitting would be more accurate.
Joined 501 in queue over two hours ago, when finally got to my turn - “Authentication failed” → back in the queue but now at 519 pos…
And yeah, if you go offline - you loose position, instead of say play the game offline, and when is it’s your turn in queue message pops up “hey, it’s your turn! wanna go online?”.
This is the shittiest “non-solution”, somewhere on the level of renaming McCree, so they could just say “well, we tried!”.

1 Like

Jesus fing christ.
Hours to get into a game?!?
We already payed for this game Blizzard. Now go fix it or refund us.
Fing woke piece of shit company.

472 in queue there must be a better way

it’s probably cause they don’t have enough transsexual executives. Spend your fing time fixing your shit, like you’re supposed to instead of trying to please a retarded minority. If they’re that important to you, they can pay for your games. I’m out. F. you!

1000 in queue on the asian serv

I entered before having lunch, the queue was at 449. I would expect it would take some time to enter but to my surprise, its still at 140. I’ve been waiting for 46 minutes now, did I just gave 40€ for a game to have a queue of 1+ hour cuz you can’t handle nor manage the servers in the first place?

So I bought an offline game, instead of an ARPG online and I can’t play with anyone cuz u removed the TCP/IP part of the game. I’m pretty sure the “Online” part was part of the deal, a huge part in fact.

Worse than that is that the more advanced characters and loot I have is online, cuz I thought I would be able to play with other people. I guess I was a fool.

And don’t @ me with “developing and fixing takes work and time” - I highly doubt it was the developers decision to re-use old stuff and break the online gameplay completely. That was a management flaw, and a huge one.

I really was looking foward to play some Diablo 2 during the weekend.

So I’m confused. So now blizzard charges us for a game , with no online play, single player, with outrageous wait times, and responds with maybe people should play at other times…sounds alot like false advertising . Hopefully enough rich lawyers kids get burned on this game and some suits get filed it’s the only way anyone will get justice for this abomination of a great game they have sold us !