Is this authenticator a joke?

So this is the state of my account “fully secured”; 100% / Verified mail / Authenticator / Verified phone number.
In World of Warcraft I am unable to create groups withtout Authenticator and SMS protect.
Which is already counter-intuitive as my account is fully secured.
I saw in my authenticator app that the app was migrated within the battle.net mobile app. So I did the migration. Now, I am still fully secured but I cannot access the battle.net mobile app because it requires me to authorize the connection which is behind the app I am trying to connect to.

I don’t know who is the genius behind that but it’s a hell of a ride to enable social features within a multiplayer game.

Now, I don’t have the authenticator mobile app, I cannot connect to Battle.net mobile app and I still don’t have the in-game benefit of being fully compliant with Blizzard new idea…

If there is anyone knowing what is happening, I’ll take it.
Thanks

In case any of these help:-

I can’t remember what I did specifically when I swapped over.

This forum is for feedback about the battle net desktop app aka the launcher so you wont get any replies here.

If you’ve tried all the support articles and can’t get anything to work you will probably need to raise a ticket with support.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/1467/solution

1 Like

I guess I have to make a ticket.
Thanks for all the resources. I have followed them.
I have access to the authenticator now. However, the battlenet mobile app is giving me a login screen reset each time I enter my credentials…
A chance logging into the app is decoupled form the authenticator.

1 Like