Just seems like a jumbled up mess

Hi all, I was just wondered what every one else’s opinion was on bringing back earlier crafting and gearing progression. I for one am sick to the back teeth of grinding daily’s to level up the same gear. I would love for it to be like old xpacs where the gear was looted or crafted and tier gear from raiding which increases on raid difficulty. wearing the same gear and levelling it up is boring as hell and one gets board of it. levelling gear is a waste of a of time for a lot of people who do not have the time to play for 10 hours a day. Jewel crafting seems to be pointless as there is hardly any gear requiring gems as is the same for other crafts. Also leg patches, shoulder and head chants are missed by myself and a lot of other players. It just seems like a whole jumbled up mess at the moment.
There was an epic feeling about getting all your gear gemmed, patched and chanted. it just feels so far away now.

thanks all Fatsham

You will get more engagement for this over on the World of Warcraft forums Playpac.