Login, Failed to authenticate 2.34200

Hi.
I’m having trouble login in to mye WC3 acount. It says it recuires either a CD-key or login to blizzard.
When I login I also approve the request on my phones authenticator, and then it says approved, and suddenly im hit with “failed to authenticate 2.34200, go back”

what can i do?

Hello Tomduc,

This could possibly mean that either your IP and/or CD-key has a temporary restriction placed on it. Please get in touch with Customer Support via ticket because we here in the forum can’t check this.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

Same here, unable to log in to blizzard to play war3.

Same problem here. I pre-acquired Reforged, so i trye to choice the cdkey verification but after than i insert one roc cdkey (i have buyed in the past many warcraft 3 roc key because i had lan computer ofr play with my friends), the game asnwer me that this cdkey is disabled. So i know only from now that for know the active cdkey you must watch in your account profile to battle.net. I see is a different cdkey, but now i cant insert a cdkey anymore, how i can force the windows where i can choice to login with a email/password or with a cdkey?

Hey there Mothernatur3!

You should be able to re-enter a cd key/login to Battle.net either by uninstalling and reinstalling the game, or via the steps in this article :slight_smile: