LOOT PROBLEM .. soul ash

Hi…

I didnt got the soul ash reward from full run (layer1, 2 and 3) Upper Reaches - Torghast (26/11/2020).
Still waiting for the email ( yes, those emails you send us with grey items we forget to loot) with my soul ash…
Already opened a ticket and customer service cant do nothing…
I know my problem was before the hotfix, but can someone do something ??? plz

1 Like

It should be easy to do. It’s not fair for people who got his bug before the hotfix.

it should be solved with a simple fix. Some GM just manually gives you the missing Soul Ash since there’s no catch up mechanic on Soul Ash.

if you can send grey crap we don’t pick from mobs i’m guessing you should be able to send the important stuff too…

I had the exact same issue in Soulforges wing. Forgot to loot last boss from floor 6, layer 3 and haven’t eceived my 80 or 85 soul ash. I repeated the layer in order to loot again and while i did manage to loot my legendary memory, no soul ash dropped. It’s inadmissible that Blizzard cannot fix this issue. I think it is pretty easy to know if a player has cleared the content and is mssing soul ash.

Hello,

Soul Ash must be looted manually at the end of the Torghast run. This is explained in here. The in-game support will sadly not provide you with any Soul Ash.

Additionally, for any WoW related issues please post in here.