Low pop servers, ah prices and crafting orders

Hello, I have some problems with my low pop server. It is really making me not want to play the game. My server is dead.

It makes all the items on the AH very expensive. For example: One green 424 item, perfect for buying when you reach 70, can cost up to 35000 gold. While on other servers they cost 500. Another big problem I have is crafting orders taking too long to finish. My friend on a more popular server can make one and get it done nearly instantly. While I may have to wait up to 2 days for it. Even if im spending and giving more gold to the crafter.

Im just really tired of all the negative effects of playing on a very low pop server and I dont have money to transfer all my 12 characters that i usually switch between sometimes. I know there is free realm transfers that exist for full servers, could there not be switches for low pop servers too thats just too dead ? I know it might make them even more dead but I dont know what to do.

This forum is exclusively dedicated to collecting feedback on the Battle.net launcher app!

If you want to provide feedback on WoW please head over to the appropriate forum

3 Likes