Make Diablo 3 better

Im here to talk about these people who accually are worse then bots! Mainly come across them during bountys. They place themself in a position so they cant be kicked by group. They are slowing down the game and there is no way around it. They cant be reported, kicked or anything of sorts. All you can do is leave the game or do their parts of the bounties. I imagine this can be fixed by removing that part so anyone can be kicked out of a group even if they are moving around. Atleast with a bot they are doing something to help the group. These people are just standing still and hitting cancell on bosses. They are the worst!

1 Like

I agree, you shouldn’t be allowed to get rewards from other people doing the bounties if you stay in one area. I know it’s bounties and some people don’t care but it just makes the the boring experience of bounties even more boring while they get to do whatever they want.

Yeah and in this case they are leeching bigtime. They position themself in a way so they are constantly moving witch in turn makes it impossible for the group to kick them. They are clearly not afk as they cancell on the bosses. Worst of the worst players!