Missing realm and missing characters?

Hello, several days ago I logged into WoW only to find out the realm that I have several characters on was missing, and the characters were missing with it ( of course because it was just not there). In the realm list I could only see 2 realms I used out of 3 that I had characters on. I tried several things to resolve the issue but with no success. Has anyone been having the same problem in the last few days and maybe knows how to resolve it?

Hi Nico,

Can you try reordering the realm list? After realm merges the realms list may not be in the order you expect it to be. If you re-order it (by clicking the “name” tab at the top of the list) you should be able to sort the realms alphabetically and locate your realm to find your characters.

However, if after finding the realm you spot some characters are not on the character select screen open a ticket, or post on the WoW customer Support forums :slight_smile:

Thank you, I found it! The problem was that it did not show me the number of characters (for example (6)) where it’s supposed to, and I usually open the realm by seeing the number of characters in it.