1 Like

thanks mmnnmmmmm<333

1 Like

you are my new best friend, thank you so much,
it worked ā€¦

1 Like

Worked for me, Thank you man.

1 Like

Hi, any specific languages you selected? Iā€™ve tried with installations of 2 additional languages keeping English as the default but still the same issueā€¦

Update*
i tried with different options and finally with English, French and Arabic installed, iā€™ve moved passed the HQ page!
Thanks for pointing this out @ImLive4Everā€¦ Youā€™ve saved my weekend!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I tried switching to Japanese and didnā€™t work. added Arabic as default the launched and closed and applied English again and it works now! Iā€™m finally past the HQ screen.

Bought this game a week ago and between waiting for support to change my country for SMS verification and this bug I almost refunded the game.

Thanks for the solution @ImLIve4Ever! youā€™re a genius

1 Like

Wierdest fix ever yet it worked 100%, I have no clue how you got to it but thank you on behalf of all of us dude.

1 Like

Youā€™re a legend man. Thanks.

1 Like

Same problem, nothing works, changing the language didnā€™t help :frowning:

thank you pro you are a saviour thanks A lot

1 Like

you are our lifesaver man !!!

1 Like

This fix has not worked for me unfortunately.

UPDATE: After downloading a third language and keeping english as default in modify install the fix worked and I was able to optimize the shaders.

1 Like

try this close the game, from the battle net go to MWII and choose modify installation, then change language, choose any other language but leave the English as default, after that leave it to download and install the new language then play the game and it should work!

credit goes to Avilio7 on reddit

1 Like

OMG thatā€™s so fantastic you are man of the year <3.

1 Like

I have tried everything recommended on this page and nothing ever worked.

Report it as a bug ?

man you are a Genius Thank you so much!

1 Like

This fix work for me . Thanq bro :partying_face:

1 Like

thankssss
Worked for me, thank you so much

1 Like