Modern warfare issues after latest update

This latest update for modern warfare has knackered my game. Im getting it crashing to the desktop on menus, taking forever to find a match, and most frustratingly it has 100% affected the ping on my game. Where before I was getting sub 50 ping, now it is almost always going up to 200 ping which obviously makes this unplayable. Anyone else experiencing this?

8 Likes

im the same with everything you have said i also only get to play 1 game and i have to come out the lobby and wait at least 5 min to get in to another lobby

Repair game pleas…

1 Like

same for me. Dissapointing

the same problem here

yup my ping is above 91 atm,while it was steady 25 before update

Yep exactly the same issue, no connection to the servers, no multiplayer avatar to see, no multiplayer sound and when trying to exit to desktop freeze of screen so that I have to quit the game via Task Manager. Thought to buy the game but lucky I didn’t yet. Playing endless training sessions is not going to do it either. I’m out and going to play Onward instead. Bye!

Yep issues here too, repair game doesn’t fix it either

I had problems with the previous update, but was somehow able to fix after like 6 hours of f***ing around. Maybe just got lucky, but I did all the steps I could find online to fix it. Well somehow it got fixed. Now it crashes to desktop after like 1-3 minutes of gameplay. So god damn frustrating. Would love to get an error at least to know what the issue is but no. Great game but rarely has any game frustrated me this much :frowning:

i’m getting the same.since the sloooow update. the game is freezing in the menu’s
i can’t even play a game or get that far! support are crap just burying their heads in the sand,it’s a disgrace for what we pay.

after big 1.20 Patch everything was working fine. for few hours i got new 200 MB update and its agein crashing… is it possible to give this game back? and get money back??

i cant get in any game. ping goes through the roof its a joke.

glad its not just me! seems to be affecting the textures in game too, even though everything is on high it looks like im playing on a ps2! and getting CPU spiking to 100%, mainly when in menus during matchmaking which I guess is causing the crashes. Anyone know how to get a response from someone from Blizzard in here?

same here bro… takes 10 min to load mach !!! looking for new game already :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth

Same with me, after the last patch ( 1.20 ) I take 10-15 min. to find a game and the ping/lag is huge. Almost impossible to play.

same for me…

XP. They lose me…

SAME HERE… NO ERROR MASSAGE… :nauseated_face: FIX IT NOW…

Stats is completelly broken , after 5 games on Domination, no points at all. Even the daily callenges not count…crap

I fixed my issues by opening up Task Manager and closing all blizzard/battle.net related programs. Then it suddenly wanted to download 4GB and i did a repair check which found no errors. Works fine now.