MW Warzone crash to desktop (again)

does anyone have a fix for this ? someone must know what is causing this stupid crash I cant even be in a lobby for more than 5 minutes

1 Like

As of now, we’re all trying to figure it out.
I was able to my longest match since I had the game yesterday after
downloading MSI Afterburner and underclocked my machine a bit. (I attempted to add links below but it is not allowed here.)
Go to youtube.com and search this: (Copy and Paste exactly)

get a free performance boost with afterburner oc scanner gaming graphics card msi
Click on the 1st video.

Hope it all works for you, so far we’ve had some “progress” with it meaning I’ve been actually able to play for more than 2 hours without a crash, (in may case at least)
A awesome guy told me about this on Reddit, it works for him permanently.

1 Like

BOYS I HAVE A SOLUTION PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR A “HOW TO” I PROMISE YOU THIS WORKS ITS SO SIMPLE GUYS IT WORKED FOR ME

3 Likes

Unfortunately did not work for me…

1 Like

I just tried it too!
It didn’t work for me either, however I did actually get in a game, but only for 3 mins.

1 Like

I have been playing for a week straight everyday fine. Suddenly today the game is crashing to desktop halfway through a multiplayer game and has done twice so far (only played 2 games today). Even before the crash the game is running like a dream then it’s gone.

1 Like

I tried what was stated in the video 5 times now, and it crashes everytime.
Only about 6 mins in, I managed to get a kill tho and saved my teammate but i’m pretty sure his mad I got kicked off…
This is annoying but i’m doing everything i can to be patient lol.

im sorry to hear this dude, it worked for me so I thought I would share with the community to see if it can help some of you out sorry :frowning:

1 Like

im sorry to hear this dude it worked for me so I thought I would share with you guys to see if it would help

sorry dude it worked for me just thought id see if it helped you guys too

No bro! I subbed the video as well! I’m truly happy for those who its working for! I appreciate you letting us know.
I’ll try it again a bit later. lol.

No worries bro, we are super grateful and thankful bro! I appreciate your diligence (I’ll say it for ALL of us!) haha

After last update i can’t play a match. CRASH AND MORE CRASH

2 Likes

Same thing with me - every 2nd patch makes the gae crash after 5 min ish of playing. Then new patch arrives and it works fine. Than another patch - it crashes again

1 Like

Hi,

Same here after the last update, crash again and previous fixes don’t work anymore (nvidia settings, drivers updated, rename .exe etc etc…)
I notice that everytime i launch a game (even practice mode) when the GPU goes to 59°C it crash

I am running :

• GTX 970
  • 8G RAM
  • Intel i5-4460 CPU 3.20GHz
1 Like

Just had another go today to test and exact same thing. Running fine for 5 minutes I game then sudden crash to desktop.

Did you try the rename .exe thing?

I tried it now and it works the rename thing only

Same for me, since the last update a day ago I can’t play more than 5 minutes. It keep crashing no matter what I do, and the game worked fine for me always.
Using GTX 970
i5 4670k
8 gb ram

2 Likes

Same thing here about 2 days ago The game updated, and it was working fine before it updated in fact that was playing it for hours on my computer and after the update it started crashing to my desk top again it did that at 1st and I had to re install the game and I left it after a while and after a few updates it was working but then after this one it just stopped and it keeps crashing to desktop again I did get it to work though using the rename. exe while I was in game before it crashed and it worked I was able to play until I shut it down and restarted then I had to do the whole process all over again to be able to play, This needs to be fixed once and for all because it’s getting quite annoying lol