MW Warzone crash to desktop (again)

I believe there was a small update to MW warzone today and now I have the issue of game crashing back to desktop again. The crash only occurs once I’m in a match for about 5-10mins. Game was working great the past few days.

Anyone else having a similar issue? None of the tricks to “fix” the crash work. It’s something that’s on the programing end of things. Hoping a fix can be made soon. This issue has been going on and off for way too long.

29 Likes

I’m having the same issues, had a mid day update and as soon as I started to play it crashed every 15/20 minutes or so. I could play one maybe two games. Before this update I never crashed. I don’t even get an error code just a hard crash back to desktop. It sucks

6 Likes

hello friend greetings from mexico, i am experiencing the same problem no message or error box appears, it just closes without any blog or message to look at the problem

3 Likes

Same… Why the fuck they release updates!!!

I’m having the same issue!
They keep releasing updates to “globally” patch the fixes to “debug” and figure out the issue.

Continue sending them your crash files.
and config files as well. They will patch not only globally but also for your system (requirements)
I just crashed again as well!
Its super annoying but my first game after the patch I played for the 1st time for 2 and half hours.
So its progress.
Still unacceptable.

Lets not become discouraged, lets continue allowing them time to fix this.

2 Likes

Same here im running GTX 1050, i5, 16ram. I was playing until now (just started a week ago) and everything seemed to be ok, but now after 5 minutes live in game it completely crashes back to the launcher.I tried it again and again, as well as all the crah solution videos, and nothing worked, always the same crash in game…

1 Like

That’s exactly whats happening to me bro. A game i tried to play just crashed mins ago.

2 Likes

ah…well lets just hope that they will fix it as soon as possible

2 Likes

Yea bro, trust me i’m with you.
We just need to continue submitting out crash files/reports etc.
I’m sure Activision/Battlenet is on it.

I have no doubt. They’ve been flooded with comments from the community concerning this issue since the release of the game lol.

2 Likes

Yeah I guess youre right, I mean its still a beta version of the game, it just boomed with popularity

1 Like

Same, was working fine yesterday…

1 Like

Lol haha exactly! THIS is why its in Beta version, so when they release the “official” game its worth paying for.
It may be free to play now, but wait until they solidify these issues, they will correct most major in-game issues, and charge a price, or dlc.

I’m about to submit another crash file log,
In the meantime before i do so i’m going to try and connect via Ethernet cable to see if this works. Maybe its nat server issue.

2 Likes

I have the same problem
Why u do a update that cant let u play and u can play before the update !!!

The same problem, just bought the game finally and i played until lever 32 and finished campaign and yesterday i got random crash to desktop…
Latest patch and latest nvidia graphic updates…

1 Like

CTD exactly as you described for me too.

Yes same with me, crashes constantly 10 min into game on Warzone.

i have the same problem…

I have the same problem… Worked just fine before this mini 180 mb “update” cant play for more then 10-15 mins and poooof back to desktop. This is getting really frustrating since some of us are acually using money on this game for some cool skins or weapons. And stop telling us that its our computers fault and take respossiblity for your game and fix it!

2 Likes

I have the same problem
Any Idea to fix it
Thanks

Same here, game was working with small hickups, maybe had a crash or 2 per week. Yesterday’s update fucked up everything. I am tired to try to overclock, underclock and change all the settings available in Windows to fix your shit. You had great success with the game, its a fun gameplay. But be fucking responsible with your patches please.