MW Warzone crashes - Dev error 1202

I can no longer play MW Warzone. I go into the menu, and since i am alone, i press the Modern Warfare mode in Warzone. When i do this, the whole game crashes and an error message pops up saying: Dev error 1202.

Does anyone know what to do ?

14 Likes

me too !!!
unfortunately a shame!

2 Likes

Here the same. Also tried to re-download the game but the the probleme still remain. If i play normal warzone or multiplayer work fine. The game crash with error DEV 1202 when i try to play the free multiplayer in warzone

6 Likes

same here, error 1202

2 Likes

Same problem here, there was no problem earlier but now crashes

2 Likes

Same here DEV error 1202

2 Likes

Any fix yet @blizzard

1 Like

same here, ryzen 3600 gtx 1050 ti 16gbram windows 10 1909

1 Like

Same error, this sucks!!!

1 Like

I have the same problem. ( DEV ERROR 1202 )
Before that I bought the battlepass and now something like that

Pls Fix it my token expires.

1 Like

El problema solo es para los que tenemos el juego completo, si te creas una cuenta nueva solo para el modo warzone ya te dejara jugar el multiplayer gratuito

1 Like

I also have the same problem. Please fix this please.

1 Like

Same hapens to me. Only when trying to play Free MP from Warzone. If I try to play BR works. If I play MP normally, works.
please fix it

1 Like

The game went wonderfully before I bought the battlepass and wanted to start a new round

1 Like

Same here, played a few rounds with the squad, two of them went offline and we started to play duo and here came the issue. (Multiplayer - I own the full game)
Friends wont show up correctly aswell

1 Like

Same hapens to me. Only when trying to play Free MP from Warzone. If I try to play BR works. If I play MP normally, works.
please fix it

3 Likes

I have the same problem, Blizzard please fix this!!!

1 Like

Same issue on PC, for which I own the full game. This happened shortly after logging into the game on PS4 to check out Warzone there.

Same here !!! i have Modern Warfare but i cant play Warzone multiplayer with warzone friends !

Same here on PC. Only started happening today and only with the free MP mode. Has anyone been able to fix this yet?

1 Like